MARIE SKŁODOWSKA-CURIE POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS & ERA POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS
Boost your research career!
Apply for Marie Skłodowska – Curie Postdoctoral Fellowship (MSCA-PF) or European Research Postdoctoral Fellowship (ERA-PF) under the EU Horizon Europe Programme with the University of Warsaw!
For details please see the leaflet below, check the tutors’/supervisors’ database and the guides for applicants for your convenience.
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions – Postdoctoral Fellowships & ERA Postdoctoral Fellowships at the University of Warsaw – an expression of interest 2022
- H2020 MSCA IF & Widening Fellowships at University of Warsaw_TUTORS’ DATABASE
- Practical Guide for MSCA-IF ACTIONS (Please consider that this is an UNOFFICIAL document prepared by the EU-funded Project “Net4Mobility” (Grant No.: 640603) of National Contact Points (NCP) for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA)).
Information contained in this document and any others transmitted or attached to the same is intended to assist and support, in an unofficial and easy-&-practical way, the researchers interested in submitting a Proposal for the Individual Fellowships (IF) Call with Deadline on 14/09/2017. It is therefore NOT a substitute of European Commission Documents, which in all cases must be considered as official and prevailing.
- General advice and information:
- Official Guide for applicants by the European Commission:
MSCA PF Guide for Applicants 2021
- MSCA website https://ec.europa.eu/research/mariecurieactions/about-marie-sklodowska-curie-actions
- Horizon Europe Participant Portal and the application submission system:
- Widening participation and spreading excellence (ERA Fellowships)
- Research @theUniversityofWarsaw – your PF Host Institution! : https://en.uw.edu.pl/research/breakthroughs/
- Do you still have questions? Please contact for individual advice and more information the Office for International Research and Liaison at UW:
Ms. Anna Demner: e-mail: Anna.Demner@adm.uw.edu.pl, phone: +48-22-5524201