SUPPORT OF RESEARCH ACTIVITIES AND INTERNATIONALISATION OF THE UNIVERSITY OF WARSAW
Transforming the University of Warsaw into an internationally recognised research university is one of the strategic objectives of this institution.
Therefore, on 1 February 2017 a new model of allocating subsidies from central funds was introduced. They are divided into three categories:
- SUBSIDIES FOR INCREASING THE CAPACITY TO OBTAIN PRESTIGIOUS INTERNATIONAL GRANTS
- SUBSIDIES FOR RESEARCH CONDUCTED BY UNITS OPERATING WITHIN THE UNIVERSITY OF WARSAW
- GRANT FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE „MICROGRANT” FOR COOPERATION BETWEEN UW AND MUW
- 4EU+ ALLIANCE – TRAVEL SUBSIDY FOR PARTICIPATION IN WORKSHOPS OF FLAGSHIP PROJECTS, THEMATIC PROJECT SEMINARS OR OTHER JOINT EVENTS
- Applications for all types of subsidies will be accepted on an ongoing basis at the Secretariat of the Vice-Rector for Research and International Relations, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information about awarded funds will be posted twice a year (in June and December) on the website of the Office for Research Administration (http://bob.uw.edu.pl/).
- Funds awarded as part of designated subsidies must be accounted for (substantive settlements are to be accompanied by a list of expenditure signed by the Bursar’s plenipotentiary at the Faculty/in the Unit within 30 days of project completion).