This webinar is organised by the ERC Executive Agency in cooperation with the Polish National Centre for Research and Development (NCBR).
It will provide information about the ERC funding schemes and the application process.
Support available nationally will also be presented.
Watch the webinar HERE.
10:00 – 10:05 | Welcome and introduction
- Magdalena Bem-Andrzejewska, Director of the National Contact Point in Poland, National Centre for Research and Development (NCBR)
10:05 – 10:40 | ERC Grants – general overview and novelties in WP 2024
10:40 – 11:25 | Testimonials from ERC grantees
- Ewa Chrostek, ERC grantee | Presentation
- Artur Obłuski, ERC grantee | Presentation
- Wojciech Knap, ERC grantee | Presentation
11:25 – 11:40 | Hints and tips for a successful ERC application
11:40 – 11:55 | Question & Answers session
11:55 – 12:05 | NCP Support and ERC Mentoring Initiative
- Katarzyna Kubica-Oroń, ERC National Contact Point in Poland, National Centre for Research and Development (NCBR) | Presentation
12:05 – 12:15 | Support services of the Excellence in Science Department PAS
- Bogna Hryniszyn, Director of the Excellence in Science Department, Polish Academy of Sciences (PAS) | Presentation
12:15 – 12:30 | How do academic institutions support ERC applicants and grantees? Best practices from the University of Warsaw.
- Diana Pustuła, Head of the Office for International Research and Liaison, University of Warsaw | Presentation
12:30 – 12:45 | Question & Answers session and closing remarks