Job opportunities, funding as well as personalised services, collaboration and training are known to be fundamental to a successful research career.
At EURAXESS we have adapted to the evolution and ever-growing needs of the research landscape by redesigning the EURAXESS portal, a platform for researchers, entrepreneurs, universities and businesses to interact with each other on a global scale.
We are therefore delighted to announce that the revamped EURAXESS portal is live !
The new EURAXESS portal has been redesigned to create a user-friendly browsing experience for you, our trusted and valued community members.
In addition to aesthetically re-designing our website, we have also refined its structure, improved most of the features and even more importantly, we have added new ones, all of this for an enhanced, personalised user experience!
You are probably already wondering what does the new EURAXESS portal have to offer, right ? Well, here are a few of the exciting new & improved features:
- Responsive Design: the revamped EURAXESS portal has been designed to adapt to any type of device: mobile, laptop, desktop;
- Broader Target Group : besides the researchers and research institutions/universities, EURAXESS is now also addressing entrepreneurs and businesses;
- Profiled Info: the revamped EURAXESS portal proposes registered users with matching collaboration, job and hosting opportunities;
- Improved Search Functionality : the search functionality has been improved to allow for both free and pre-defined/facet search;
- Partnering Tool: registered users are now able to search for both individuals and research organisations/businesses; moreover, all registered users, regardless of whether they are individuals, research organisations/businesses will be able to search for CVs;
- Funding Offers: the revamped EURAXESS portal introduces a real funding database, where research funding agencies are invited to enter national research funding opportunities;
- Hosting Offers: another novelty of the revamped portal is the hosting database, where research institutions are invited to enter their hosting offer;
- Internship Offers: are also a novelty of the revamped portal;
- Training Resources: the revamped EURAXESS portal introduces a collection of research related training resources that aim at improving the researchers career prospect;
- Career Development Center Search Functionality: EURAXESS provides a free service that research institutions can make use of for researchers, with dedicated staff providing advice on career development opportunities; both registered and unregistered visitors can search for the nearest EURAXESS Career Development Center;
- Subscription Functionality: visitors can subscribe to specific pages and be notified of content updates; subscription is limited to registered users only;
- EURAXESS Service Centers Search Functionality : both registered and unregistered visitors can search for the nearest EURAXESS Center;
- Upload CV functionality: at the revamped EURAXESS portal, aside from filling in the EURAXESS CV form, registered researchers can now upload an additional CV;
- Upload Logo feature: if desired, the research organisations/universities/businesses can upload their logo on a specific offer;
- Science4Refugees Buddy Programme: a collaboration tool designed to help refugee researchers stay up to date in their research field, by connecting with European researchers to discuss research problems, find solutions and study together;
Now that you have had an insight into the novelties & improvements and of the revamped EURAXESS portal, we warmly invite you to explore more at : https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu
On a different note, if you had an account, in the Rights Community (http://hrs4r.euraxess.org/) of the old EURAXESS portal (http://ec.europa.eu/euraxess/), you do not need to re-register on the new version of the portal (https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu ).
Your account will be migrated very soon and you will be informed once the migration has taken place.
Meanwhile, you can login to the Rights community at : http://hrs4r.euraxess.org/ . This url will also be available at the revamped EURAXESS portal, in the news section of the HRS4R page (https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/hrs4r), until the account migration process is finalized.
For any technical or functional questions in relation to your account/the portal, do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com
At EURAXESS, we value the feedback of our community members which is why we would be delighted to hear back from you in case you have comments or suggestions.
Your feedback and/or any other exchange about the brand new EURAXESS portal can be directed to: RTD-RMP@ec.europa.eu
Last but not least, revisit us soon, we are constantly adding new content !
The EURAXESS portal team